Transition Personal Training provides custom personal training in Kwinana. They wanted us to help them get more business through their website. Traffic from their website was to come through social media and organic search results.
Our initial audit uncovered the areas of improvement including:
- Site Speed. A combination of large image files, shared hosting and theme code meant the website was very slow to load.
- Site Structure. Pages on the website were not targeting keywords.
- Optimisation Elements. Many on page SEO elements needed to be added to the website including meta data and schema.
- Conversion Elements. Some of the elements needed to improve conversion rate included unique value proposition, a call to action and prominent testimonials.
- Google Integration. The site did not integrate with Google My Business which is essential for trust and local relevance.
We rebuilt the website addressing the above areas of improvement by:
- Rebuilding the website, optimising all images and serving the site on our fast, dedicated Perth server.
- Restructuring the website based on keyword targeting and using an optimised sub folder hierarchy
- Added in on site SEO including schema data, meta titles and other elements
- Integrating key conversion elements in prominent areas of the website. A website need to gain the attention of visitors within 7 seconds so we made sure that the UVP, proof, and a call to action were all in prominent areas of the website.
- We set up and optimised Google My Business and linked to it from the website to ensure location trust was established.
Three months after launch and the business is now receiving enquiries through their website. They are on page one and getting traffic to their website for important terms such as:
- Personal Training Kwinana
- Gym Near Me
- Gym Kwinana